Everybody else is posting about it, so......no, I wouldn't jump off a building if Johhny did it!
Got noticeably dark here this morning, more than I expected.
Made a "pin hole" camera with a piece of cardboard and some aluminum foil, and used it to observe a small bite taken out of the Sun.
I've seen greater totality before, so this was pretty ho-hum for me.
Back to your regularly scheduled whatever.......
Meanwhile, in Cheyenne, WY where out daughter-in-laws younger sister lives, she got this picture:
Admiral Yamamoto infamously said "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass."
And so it should be, a nation of riflemen....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Booger's Acting Up Again.....
Seems like my feeds aren't updating. Makes it really annoying when trying to keep up wid all yous guys. Anyway...Seems like the Summer ...
-
On Friday, the 29th, and 1215pm local time. Surrounded by family and friends, and her two dogs. Things have been a bit hectic here, as expe...
-
Thanks for all the well-wishes on Facebook. Went to the Hu Hot Mongolian BBQ , and it was great, as always. And yes, all the memes saying ...

It was overcast & raining here, so we saw nothing in the Anchorage area. Fairbanks had a pretty good view, but only about 30% occluded.
ReplyDeleteIt got dimmer here this morning, but that was it.
DeleteI've seen a few. Busy driving, didn't notice anything other than traffic.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I've seen half-a-dozen or so. I'd been hoping we'd be in FTC by now, but.......
DeleteYep, 2024 will bring one an hour away. I might even get up to go see it.
ReplyDeletethat's a good info. thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteหนังเกาหลีใหม่