May you and your families enjoy the day.
We're having my wife's oldest son over, and I'm going to work on getting the Eggbeater antenna up and operational.
I'm going to redo all the bolted and screwed together connections with some Penetrox, and then weatherproof them with some electronics grade RTV.
Then I'll mount the antenna and preamp on the mast I bought today, and enclose the preamp in a Rubbermaid tote box I picked up.
Hopefully by this time tomorrow I'll have a better antenna installed for the "Dongle" project that I've been reporting on.
Admiral Yamamoto infamously said "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass."
And so it should be, a nation of riflemen....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Booger's Acting Up Again.....
Seems like my feeds aren't updating. Makes it really annoying when trying to keep up wid all yous guys. Anyway...Seems like the Summer ...
-
On Friday, the 29th, and 1215pm local time. Surrounded by family and friends, and her two dogs. Things have been a bit hectic here, as expe...
-
Thanks for all the well-wishes on Facebook. Went to the Hu Hot Mongolian BBQ , and it was great, as always. And yes, all the memes saying ...
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving, Jim.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
ReplyDelete