Tuesday, August 3, 2021

My Son Has Started His CALEXIT

 So SLW and I have been cleaning things up and getting ready. 

His trailer is loaded, and he'll be "Leaving L.A." momentarily. He's taking the Southern Route, as he got a bit nervous when I was blasting through the mountains with him, trailer in tow at 75MPH, when he came out here with me back when SLW and I moved here.

Hard to believe we've been here close to four years now.

I told to make sure he stops on the corner in Winslow, Arizona, and I'll tell him to send up a flare as he goes through Flagstaff. Maybe LL or some others will see it.

Didn't get back on the TEAC, as I had several more pressing things to do, like sweeping, mopping, picking things up, some more PT, and a list of new exercises for my left shoulder.

Gettin' old sucks!

We'll keep you posted.


Via Con Dios, my son....

8 comments:

  1. Safe trip to him and God bless to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels. He may find Raton Pass "interesting" on the North side. Lower gears and engine breaking are the best way down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll send him a text (kids!) and give him a heads-up.

      Delete
  3. Where's he heading to?

    And is he going to help you find a snowblower?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's coming out here to Colorado.

      Knowing him, he might buy me one....

      Delete
  4. Glad that he is on his way out of Kalifornia. Safe travels to him and his family. And the same as Beans, Where?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's headed this way, Bill. Stayed in St. George, UT last night.

      Delete

Keep it civil, please....

Gloomy, Gritty, Grey Day

 At 1700 local it's as described in the headline; 30*F, 88% RH, completely overcast, snowing like crazy (small flakes, but lots of them)...