I'll be praying for you all to be safe, warm, and dry.
I know most of you are far, far better prepared than John Q. Public, and for that I'm thankful.
And while I don't know all of you on a truly personal level, other than the few I've directly talked to or corresponded with, I consider you to be part of my family.
Be safe, my friends.......
.
.
Admiral Yamamoto infamously said "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass."
And so it should be, a nation of riflemen....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Booger's Acting Up Again.....
Seems like my feeds aren't updating. Makes it really annoying when trying to keep up wid all yous guys. Anyway...Seems like the Summer ...
-
On Friday, the 29th, and 1215pm local time. Surrounded by family and friends, and her two dogs. Things have been a bit hectic here, as expe...
-
Thanks for all the well-wishes on Facebook. Went to the Hu Hot Mongolian BBQ , and it was great, as always. And yes, all the memes saying ...
Amen!
ReplyDeleteMuch appreciated. As of this writing, Murphy and I still have power and plenty of provisions. If a tree doesn't smack the house and if the plane survives out at the airport, I'll consider us blessed indeed.
ReplyDeleteThanks, we came through no problems. The NE not so much... Prayers for them
ReplyDelete