I think McCain is a bona-fide War Hero, but just not Presidential material.
Do you want . . .
- A president who has us on the road to serfdom?
- A president who advocates higher taxes? Wealth redistribution, less freedom and less opportunity?
- A president coated in Teflon who freely gets away as an accomplice to the murdering of innocent Americans?
- A president who circumvents the constitution, but bows to Saudi kings?
- A president who nationalizes sectors of our free market economy and single handedly picks winners and losers?
- A president who forces you to buy goods and services you don’t want and then fines you for not following his orders?
- A president who is systematically bankrupting our country while giving away tens of billions of dollars to our enemies abroad?
- A president who, for the first time in American history, is robbing your children and grand children of the same freedoms, opportunities and dreams that were handed down to you and me?
- A president who does not believe in the supremacy and exceptionalism of the United States of America?
- A president who despises our military so much that he jeopardizes our national security by cutting their budget in half?
- A president who is about to foist the single biggest tax increase on the American people in the 237-year history of our country come January 1st?
- A president whose political ideology takes delight in a record 47 million Americans now on food stamps?
- A president who invests tens of billions of dollars in failing green companies that are headed by some of his biggest campaign donors?
- A president who refuses to approve a desperately needed oil pipeline that would help put many Americans to work while decreasing our dependence on foreign oil?
- A president who usurps the Constitution, ignores the separation of powers, thumbs his nose at congress and issues executive orders with impunity?
- A president with deeply rooted ties to domestic terrorists and radical Muslims and Marxists?
- A president whose upbringing was heavily influenced by radical Communists and Socialists?
- A president who appoints members of the radical Muslim Brotherhood to his cabinet?
- A president who shuns the leader of Israel, our only democratic ally in the Middle East, in favor of appearances on celebrity T.V. talk shows?
- A president who makes back door deals with leaders of Communist countries conditioned upon his reelection?
Shamelessly borrowed from Catch Kevin.