Admiral Yamamoto infamously said "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass."
And so it should be, a nation of riflemen....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Booger's Acting Up Again.....
Seems like my feeds aren't updating. Makes it really annoying when trying to keep up wid all yous guys. Anyway...Seems like the Summer ...
-
On Friday, the 29th, and 1215pm local time. Surrounded by family and friends, and her two dogs. Things have been a bit hectic here, as expe...
-
Thanks for all the well-wishes on Facebook. Went to the Hu Hot Mongolian BBQ , and it was great, as always. And yes, all the memes saying ...

HAHAHA And too true.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I just had to share that when I found it on FarceBook.....
DeleteGood Lord!
ReplyDeletedrjim, I applaud your photography. What do they say? Cinima verite? Something like that.
But seriously, what a gang of traitors, mountebanks and frauds. Let's see a MAGA 2020 landslide.
*Cinema
DeleteRight place, right time, Parson!
DeleteHere's hoping we also pick up some Congressional seats, and big LOCAL wins!
That's funny. Especially on the 100th anniversary of Prohibition
ReplyDeleteDidn't know that, BP.....
DeleteOh yeah? Where is the train - don't you need a train for that bad of train wreck?
ReplyDeletehah.....
DeleteOh, those shenanigans, reminds me of when I was young.
ReplyDeleteyep......
DeleteYep, true dat!
ReplyDelete:-)
DeleteI think that might have been 'shopped.
ReplyDeleteJust a bit.....
Delete