Finally got my high-pass filters from ICE. I live a few miles away from a 50KW powerhouse, and it really hammers the front-ends of my receivers. Well, the ICE filter works wonders! My noise levels have dropped, and all of the funny squawky noises have disappeared.
I can't operate on 160 anymore, but then I don't have a proper antenna for that band, anyway.
Admiral Yamamoto infamously said "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass."
And so it should be, a nation of riflemen....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Booger's Acting Up Again.....
Seems like my feeds aren't updating. Makes it really annoying when trying to keep up wid all yous guys. Anyway...Seems like the Summer ...
-
On Friday, the 29th, and 1215pm local time. Surrounded by family and friends, and her two dogs. Things have been a bit hectic here, as expe...
-
Thanks for all the well-wishes on Facebook. Went to the Hu Hot Mongolian BBQ , and it was great, as always. And yes, all the memes saying ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep it civil, please....