Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Day at The Range

Just got back from taking a "Skill Builder" pistol course at my local range. Seven students, some *very* new, and some quite experienced, with two outstanding instructors, Edmund and Fred.
Two hours of classroom, followed by two hours on the range. We did a variety of close-range and "7 Yard" shooting, shooting after moving, tactical/administrative, and emergency reloading drills, and got to sharpen our skills. This was a very abbreviated, 4-hour version of the 14-hour "Tactical Pistol I" class they offer at the range. I've taken "Tac-I" before, and I'm going to be taking it again in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil, please....

Meet Luna!

 Great name for our new pup, eh? She's camera shy, and "Red Eye Removal" doesn't work for dogs! She's two years old, p...