We have stuff to finish my Supra front bumper!
This is the special primer, the Bumper Bite, and some more of the urethane repair material. This time I got it in the tubes, vs the syringe-type container. You get three times the amount of product, for 50% more in price. A much better deal.
And some plastic covers for the two window wells in the front of the house:
These should help with keeping leaves and other wind-blown trash out of the well, and hopefully will help mitigate some of the heat loss out of the two downstairs windows in the workshop, and maybe help with the drafts, too.
And I built a couple of switch-controlled outlet boxes for the new work lights I hung in the garage.
These will go on the wall behind the workbench, and control two the 48" LED fixtures I hung a week or so ago.
And Sweet Little Wife got new shoes for her little Hyundai, Pirelli Strada "All Season" tires. She also got a less-expensive 5th tire on a steel rim for her spare, as Hyundai did NOT give you any kind of spare tire at all. Just a little air compressor, a container of tire sealer goop to use with the compressor, and a can of Fix-A-Flat.
She was not happy when she found that out! Now I have to go online shopping for a suitable jack to stow in the trunk.
And since we traded-in the Jeep, I no longer have a need for my "summer tires", and as soon as I take a couple of more pix, SLW will put them on nextdoor.com, and out they go!
Plenty of tread left. They're not even half-way down to the tread wear indicator bars.
Now I can get back to this, and then put the front end back together, and DRIVE her....