Well the wife and I had a nice little outing today to go see a movie, Quentin Tarantino's latest.
I don't write movie reviews unless it's about a movie I enjoyed, and this one is a good one.
It's well crafted, well cast, beautifully filmed, and has a great late 1960's soundtrack.
It basically concerns the lives of two buddies, an aging actor western/cowboy actor played by Leonardo DiCaprio, and his best friend and stunt double, played by Brad Pitt, and what happened on the night of the Tate-LaBianca murders.
It runs a bit long, but not quite a 'bladder buster'.
If you enjoy Tarantino movies, this one is a must see.
Admiral Yamamoto infamously said "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass."
And so it should be, a nation of riflemen....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Booger's Acting Up Again.....
Seems like my feeds aren't updating. Makes it really annoying when trying to keep up wid all yous guys. Anyway...Seems like the Summer ...
-
FOURTH time I've written this post. MY Muse has apparently vacated the premises, leaving me too busy doing other things to keep both m...
-
On Friday, the 29th, and 1215pm local time. Surrounded by family and friends, and her two dogs. Things have been a bit hectic here, as expe...
Damsel and I have that one on our wish list when it comes out on Prime Video. Sounds like a good one
ReplyDeleteI definitely enjoyed it.
DeleteThanks, will add it to the list.
ReplyDeleteIt's not "Pulp Fiction", but it's close!
Delete