Been running right around 35~40MPH sustained, with (predicted) gusts to 65~70MPH.
Be careful out there, especially if you're out on the highways.
Admiral Yamamoto infamously said "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass."
And so it should be, a nation of riflemen....
Monday, January 7, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Booger's Acting Up Again.....
Seems like my feeds aren't updating. Makes it really annoying when trying to keep up wid all yous guys. Anyway...Seems like the Summer ...
-
FOURTH time I've written this post. MY Muse has apparently vacated the premises, leaving me too busy doing other things to keep both m...
-
On Friday, the 29th, and 1215pm local time. Surrounded by family and friends, and her two dogs. Things have been a bit hectic here, as expe...
Worse in Wyoming. Thankful I'm not running a route today.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I was looking at the wind patterns, and it seems to hook around through Wyoming, and then comes roaring South from there.
DeleteOSAR-MIKE-GOLF. Not something to be out in.
ReplyDeleteEither me or the antenna!
Delete