Thursday, May 9, 2013

Happy Birthday, Col Cooper.

Jeff Cooper would have been 93 today.

Whole lotta good stuff over at Fr. Frog's place.

Rest easy, Jeff!

6 comments:

  1. "Rest Easy."

    I saw what you did there.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still miss his last-page articles. A good man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, he was quite a guy. Or as we said in Ye Days Of Olde, "A Man's Man".

    Some time ago I bought a DVD called "Jeff Cooper, A Man In Full", and it's just great. Very well done, excellent video and audio quality, and reasonably priced.

    It's still available from the Jeff Cooper Foundation for $25.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too miss his writing. Hell of a man.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it civil, please....

Booger's Acting Up Again.....

 Seems like my feeds aren't updating. Makes it really annoying when trying to keep up wid all yous guys. Anyway...Seems like the Summer ...