He's probably already seen it, but I thought I'd share it with the rest of you.
.
.
Admiral Yamamoto infamously said "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass."
And so it should be, a nation of riflemen....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Booger's Acting Up Again.....
Seems like my feeds aren't updating. Makes it really annoying when trying to keep up wid all yous guys. Anyway...Seems like the Summer ...
-
FOURTH time I've written this post. MY Muse has apparently vacated the premises, leaving me too busy doing other things to keep both m...
-
On Friday, the 29th, and 1215pm local time. Surrounded by family and friends, and her two dogs. Things have been a bit hectic here, as expe...

Did anyone see the Thunderbirds do the flyover in Vegas yesterday at the NASCAR race?
ReplyDeleteI thought they were grounded also.
LMAO! Very cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm waiting for NFO to show up in formation with his P-3C
ReplyDeleteIt's either that or drones... sigh...
ReplyDelete