Friday, September 28, 2012

Another Reason To Dump AARP, As If You Need One More

I had been a member up until they supported Obamacare, against the wishes of almost all of their membership.

I immediately tore up my card, and sent it back to them cancelling my membership, and joined AMAC, the Association of Mature American Citizens.

I figured AARP must have had some "internal" reason to so strongly support this POS legislation, and now I know why.
They license out their name to independent companies selling "Medigap" insurance, and collect a 4.95% "royalty". This "royalty" brings them in a huge chunk of money, and like most things these days, It's All About The Benjamins.

Please go read the article here on the Political Outcast site. It's very interesting.

5 comments:

  1. Why am I not surprised? ... (sigh) ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read an article recently that indicated ACLU was being run by Muslims. Why not AARP too? I never joined AARP but will look into AMAC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything I've read and heard about AMAC points to them being the Conservative alternative to AARP.
    Endorsements by Mark Levin and Sean Hannity are good enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AARP has never been a friend of the 2A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They sure aren't!
    BUT.....I never knew that aspect about them until I started blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it civil, please....

Gloomy, Gritty, Grey Day

 At 1700 local it's as described in the headline; 30*F, 88% RH, completely overcast, snowing like crazy (small flakes, but lots of them)...