Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Repeat After Me.....He's OK, Still Here, Yes He's Busy.....

 Goodness, I really should post more. I probably will once Winter sets in, but for now, I'm still catching up on Things I Couldn't Get Done in 2023.

The snow blower is #1 on the priority list. I have to get it running, and burn out the 2-year old gas in it. Then change the oil, and refill it with fresh gas with StaBil from my one gallon can, which I fill from my five gallon can, which is now sitting empty, and has to be refilled. 

So, Tuesday will be pretty busy between the Dump Run we're going to make, a trip to Home Depot to replenish some consumable supplies and pick up a few things, a stop at the auto parts store for some other consumables, then stopping for gas in the truck and gas cans. And depending on where and when, we'll probably stop for a late lunch.

WHEW!

Yes, I used to be able to do all this before lunch, and I marvel at how I did it. But that was then, and this is now. I ain't griping or anything....I give thanks  every  single  day  that I can still do it effectively, even if a bit slower.

Sorry, no eye candy. I'm doing busy doing things to stop and take pretty pix!


May you all be vigilant, safe, and prosperous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil, please....

<i>Repeat After Me.....He's OK, Still Here, Yes He's Busy.....</i>

 Goodness, I really should post more. I probably will once Winter sets in, but for now, I'm still catching up on Things I Couldn't ...