Monday, October 21, 2024

22LR Ammo....Your Preferences?

 Thinking about getting some more 22LR for my little Marlin semi-auto. I already have a good stock of 22LR, but they're all Wolf and Fiocchi "Match Grade" ammo, plain old lead round nose with what feels like a wax coating on the bullet. I bought these when it was hard to get any 22LR, and while they all feed and fire just fine, it might be nice to have something with a bit more punch to it.

My question is: Do you prefer Lead Round Nose, or Copper Plated Hollow Point? Does a CPHP expand in this caliber? Is it worth the extra cost?

Inquiring minds want to know....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil, please....

22LR Ammo....Your Preferences?

 Thinking about getting some more 22LR for my little Marlin semi-auto. I already have a good stock of 22LR, but they're all Wolf and Fio...