I'm shocked, I tell you.....shocked!
This does not surprise me in the least. Security in most wireless systems is an afterthought, if any thought at all is given to it.
Go here to ExtremeTech and read the whole thing.
The hack uses the classic "Man-In-The-Middle" approach, one of the oldest network intrusion hacks around.
Admiral Yamamoto infamously said "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass."
And so it should be, a nation of riflemen....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Booger's Acting Up Again.....
Seems like my feeds aren't updating. Makes it really annoying when trying to keep up wid all yous guys. Anyway...Seems like the Summer ...
-
FOURTH time I've written this post. MY Muse has apparently vacated the premises, leaving me too busy doing other things to keep both m...
-
On Friday, the 29th, and 1215pm local time. Surrounded by family and friends, and her two dogs. Things have been a bit hectic here, as expe...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep it civil, please....