Successful launch, and I tracked it over the horizon.
Next up is an upper stage burn, then spacecraft separation.
But since my job is done, and I have to go over and tear down and stow equipment tomorrow at 0800, I'm going to bed!
Goodnight, all.........
.
Admiral Yamamoto infamously said "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass."
And so it should be, a nation of riflemen....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Booger's Acting Up Again.....
Seems like my feeds aren't updating. Makes it really annoying when trying to keep up wid all yous guys. Anyway...Seems like the Summer ...
-
On Friday, the 29th, and 1215pm local time. Surrounded by family and friends, and her two dogs. Things have been a bit hectic here, as expe...
-
Thanks for all the well-wishes on Facebook. Went to the Hu Hot Mongolian BBQ , and it was great, as always. And yes, all the memes saying ...
Congrats on a successful launch!
ReplyDeleteYee Haw!!!
ReplyDeleteNice! Enjoy the sleep!
ReplyDelete