Are there any out there?
I keep reading on all the other blogs about how much fun all you fine people have going to them, but I've yet to see any mentioned for Southern California.
The local NRA group held a "Fun Shoot" a couple of weeks ago, but alas, I was out bouncing around on the ocean for work.
Hmm.....maybe I should check with the ranges I go to and ask around some more, but I've never seen any gatherings "advertised" as a blogshoot.
.
Admiral Yamamoto infamously said "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass."
And so it should be, a nation of riflemen....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Booger's Acting Up Again.....
Seems like my feeds aren't updating. Makes it really annoying when trying to keep up wid all yous guys. Anyway...Seems like the Summer ...
-
On Friday, the 29th, and 1215pm local time. Surrounded by family and friends, and her two dogs. Things have been a bit hectic here, as expe...
-
Thanks for all the well-wishes on Facebook. Went to the Hu Hot Mongolian BBQ , and it was great, as always. And yes, all the memes saying ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep it civil, please....