Saturday, April 17, 2010

Retro Man Caves

My buddy Jeffro over at The Poor Farm clued me in to a blog with a really nice write-up on "Bullitt", one of my favorite movies, and a bunch about the "Bullitt Mustang". In looking through the blog, I found this article on Retro Man Caves. Some of them look really sweet, like the one with all the clocks and wall maps (I thought it needed some Collins Radio S-Line gear instead of fishing rods!), and the one with the Eames Lounge Chair is *really* schweet, while some of them are rather....uh....shall we say "pimpy"?
Anywhoo....cruise on over the The Selvedge Yard, and check it out. A very interesting and eclectic collection, to say the least!

1 comment:

  1. There's just all kinds of goodies there - denim, motorcycles, cultural icons - I can see I'll be reading all his archives before it's all said and done.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it civil, please....

Meet Luna!

 Great name for our new pup, eh? She's camera shy, and "Red Eye Removal" doesn't work for dogs! She's two years old, p...