Actually got here sometime last night/early this morning.
Won't be posting much while I'm here due to "Employer Paranoia".
I'll try and come up with some other topics when I have time.
Admiral Yamamoto infamously said "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass."
And so it should be, a nation of riflemen....
Sunday, May 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Booger's Acting Up Again.....
Seems like my feeds aren't updating. Makes it really annoying when trying to keep up wid all yous guys. Anyway...Seems like the Summer ...
-
On Friday, the 29th, and 1215pm local time. Surrounded by family and friends, and her two dogs. Things have been a bit hectic here, as expe...
-
Thanks for all the well-wishes on Facebook. Went to the Hu Hot Mongolian BBQ , and it was great, as always. And yes, all the memes saying ...
Welcome home.
ReplyDeleteWe've arrived at the Launch Site.
ReplyDeleteStill, I've been here so many times now, that it kinda feel like "home" a little bit!