meh....I *hate* football. No other sport can take a sixty-minute game, and stretch it out to over four hours.
Ridiculous.
There, I feel better.
Admiral Yamamoto infamously said "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass."
And so it should be, a nation of riflemen....
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Booger's Acting Up Again.....
Seems like my feeds aren't updating. Makes it really annoying when trying to keep up wid all yous guys. Anyway...Seems like the Summer ...
-
On Friday, the 29th, and 1215pm local time. Surrounded by family and friends, and her two dogs. Things have been a bit hectic here, as expe...
-
Thanks for all the well-wishes on Facebook. Went to the Hu Hot Mongolian BBQ , and it was great, as always. And yes, all the memes saying ...
I've little use for pro ball, but do watch some college games. Glad however the season is over.
ReplyDeleteI've given up watching most pro sports... Like Ron, I still watch college games when I can though... Since I was in Italy, I didn't get up at midnight to watch...
ReplyDelete