Sunday, July 12, 2009

"Old Fort MacArthur Days"

Went to one of my favorite events out here....the 24th annual "Old Fort MacArthur Days and Artillery Show" at Fort Mac.
It's quite a show, with re-enactors covering everything from Roman Centurions, through Medieval, Spanish-American, US Civil, WWI, WWII, and the Viet Nam wars.
Tons of period-accurate equipment, from spinning wheels to forges and blacksmiths pounding out their wares.
Oh, and Live Fire exercises for most of the weaponry.
I'll get some pix posted tomorrow, after I sort through the bazillion shots I took.

1 comment:

  1. I will be looking foward to the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it civil, please....

Meet Luna!

 Great name for our new pup, eh? She's camera shy, and "Red Eye Removal" doesn't work for dogs! She's two years old, p...