After laying down a good coat of primer, and waiting for it to completely cure, I sanded it down, cleaned it, and shot another coat of primer on it. That, too, sat a week to let it completely cure.
Using bright lights, I found a bunch more divots and ripples, and some sanding scratches.
SO.....I mixed up some more of the "Bumper Bite", and applied it:
And in the process of using the bright lights to really see things, I found a few more little spots that need filler:
And if you look carefully, just below the masking, you can see a few more:
So, after I have some dinner, I'll mix up some more filler, and try and get all the little spots that I missed.
And I expect to do it again, after the next round of sanding.