Really!
Breda's is one of the very first blogs I started following when I first started doing blogging. She always had great stuff, and since my sister was a Librarian, I felt some kind of empathy.
BUT....
Where's Breda?
Not a peep in three weeks now......
Hurry back, a lot of us miss your commentary!
Admiral Yamamoto infamously said "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass."
And so it should be, a nation of riflemen....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Booger's Acting Up Again.....
Seems like my feeds aren't updating. Makes it really annoying when trying to keep up wid all yous guys. Anyway...Seems like the Summer ...
-
On Friday, the 29th, and 1215pm local time. Surrounded by family and friends, and her two dogs. Things have been a bit hectic here, as expe...
-
Thanks for all the well-wishes on Facebook. Went to the Hu Hot Mongolian BBQ , and it was great, as always. And yes, all the memes saying ...
I don't know if she is on hiatus or done... Hope she is just taking a break!
ReplyDeleteWhen she most recently reported that all the other women in her life were armed & packin', she concluded with "my job here is done." Apparently, she meant it.
ReplyDeleteShe's active on Facebook.
ReplyDelete