Man, I'm *seriously* considering buying a few mattresses to stuff my money into!
http://www.aei.org/article/101672
Admiral Yamamoto infamously said "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass."
And so it should be, a nation of riflemen....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Booger's Acting Up Again.....
Seems like my feeds aren't updating. Makes it really annoying when trying to keep up wid all yous guys. Anyway...Seems like the Summer ...
-
FOURTH time I've written this post. MY Muse has apparently vacated the premises, leaving me too busy doing other things to keep both m...
-
On Friday, the 29th, and 1215pm local time. Surrounded by family and friends, and her two dogs. Things have been a bit hectic here, as expe...
I moved mine already... :-)
ReplyDeleteI you have it you better move it.
ReplyDeleteI thought about going to gold, but then remembered what FDR did in the 1930's and figure the choosen one is already looking at that too. The bastards nothing but a stinking Marxist!
ReplyDeleteWhat is left of mine is now invested elsewhere. I lost most of my savings on a house that's worth half of what I;d paid for it and the stocks.
ReplyDelete