Thanks to the GF's son, Mike, and his buddy Steve, we got the last remnants of my stuff out of my old bachelor pad.
I'm trashed, and so's the GF.
Now to call DirecTV and have them install a new dish, call The Phone Company and have them terminate the service, and turn all my keys in on Monday.
Admiral Yamamoto infamously said "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass."
And so it should be, a nation of riflemen....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Booger's Acting Up Again.....
Seems like my feeds aren't updating. Makes it really annoying when trying to keep up wid all yous guys. Anyway...Seems like the Summer ...
-
On Friday, the 29th, and 1215pm local time. Surrounded by family and friends, and her two dogs. Things have been a bit hectic here, as expe...
-
Thanks for all the well-wishes on Facebook. Went to the Hu Hot Mongolian BBQ , and it was great, as always. And yes, all the memes saying ...
I hate moving.
ReplyDeleteI agree...it's a major PITA. My previous place had one big room, a kitchen, and a bathroom. The GF was stunned at how much "stuff" I had crammed in there.
ReplyDeleteNext to doing plumbing work, or routing cables through a crawlspace, moving is right up there on the "Things I Don't Like To Do" list!
What fuzzys dad said.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, moving is an enormous drain.
ReplyDelete