Getting back to being myself after almost a week since this bug bit me.
Not coughing all night long, but I'm still congested and a bit worn out.
Nothing else to post today....maybe something later.
Admiral Yamamoto infamously said "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass."
And so it should be, a nation of riflemen....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Booger's Acting Up Again.....
Seems like my feeds aren't updating. Makes it really annoying when trying to keep up wid all yous guys. Anyway...Seems like the Summer ...
-
On Friday, the 29th, and 1215pm local time. Surrounded by family and friends, and her two dogs. Things have been a bit hectic here, as expe...
-
Thanks for all the well-wishes on Facebook. Went to the Hu Hot Mongolian BBQ , and it was great, as always. And yes, all the memes saying ...
No worries, Jim. Take your time, and wait for the desire to return. After all, it's only a hobby. :)
ReplyDeleteOne of way too many "hobbies" I have!
DeleteThis just sucks the life out of you. I think I'm into my third day of it and I still feel like the day after a bad party night.
ReplyDeleteMy wife just passed the peak (or maybe valley) of her case of it, and is starting to feel better.
DeleteYeah, it flat-out knocked the stuffing out of me for a couple of days.
Winter stinks, and increasingly wears me down. I hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteThanks, BP. I'm starting to wonder if winter in Fort Collins will bother me. As long as I have a workshop/garage I should be OK!
DeleteGlad you've turned the corner, so to speak...
ReplyDeleteThanks, NFO.
DeleteThe wife is still down, but at least I'm up and moving.
Good to hear. Make that a HEATED workshop / garage. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, yeah, WELL heated and WELL insulated!
Delete