Thursday, November 19, 2015

I Feel A Great Disturbance In The Force......

"The Force" being those like-minded people who observe Truth, Justice and the American Way.

At the least "The American Way" as I remember it from growing up in the 1950's and 1960's.

I'll be nice to you if you'll be nice to me.

BUT, steal my car, insult my wife, break into my house, or kick my dog, and I'll be on you like stink on you-know-what!

Yes, I'm one of those "bitter clingers" who's damn tired of seeing my beloved country being destroyed by the current resident of the White House.

I'm one of those far-right wing nutjobs who asked embarrassing questions in 2008, and said things like "NOBODY knows who this guy is, so be careful".

After all, I grew up in the shadows of Chicago, and listened carefully to my Father when he spoke about Chicago-style politics and Hizzoner Mayor Daley.

Now besides all the job killing regulations, restrictions on free speech, and rampantly enforced Political Correctness, the current resident in the White House is going to allow thousands of unverified political "refugees" into our country, and this man-child says he won't take "NO!" for an answer.

And this person still has 12 months left in his tenure.

We're being stripped of our rights, the Constitution is being flagrantly ignored and bypassed, the economy is in the dumpster, and now we're being asked to allow tens of thousands of "widows and orphans", most of which are young military-aged men, into our country.

The inmates are truly running the asylum.......

5 comments:

  1. you're right. I just wish I knew something to do about it. I know when I write my congressmen some intern just hits the delete button and that's that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's past time that we turn to the District of Criminals for a response. Jeb? Hilliary? Trump? Anyone?

    Nope. Didn't think so.

    It's up to We the People to make the stand. I believe a surprising number of Americans who remember the '50s and '60 are ready to do so, and only awaiting a trigger or emergence of an actual leader with some God-given guts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fundamental transformation ....... he always said that's what he wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my opinion that problem is Politic is now more about business and earning money than about taking care about citizens. I do not really think that other guy in White House will change it.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it civil, please....

Gloomy, Gritty, Grey Day

 At 1700 local it's as described in the headline; 30*F, 88% RH, completely overcast, snowing like crazy (small flakes, but lots of them)...