Friday, August 23, 2024

Still Here, Still Busy!

"Busy As A........" pick your favorite term......

I really should post more often, considering the medical issues I had all last year. 

Anywhoo.....

Between having the grandsons twice a week, with an overnight on Friday or Saturday, doing yard work, working on my friend's Fisher SR-2010, and banging away on My Old Toyota, I haven't the time, or inclination, to do much posting.

If I could get maybe two per cent of the energy the little ones have, I could get more done.....

Enjoy the weekend, check your six, and God Bless y'all...


6 comments:

  1. There is always something to do in retirement. We're always checking our six. Have a great weekend yourselves and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hanging paper now and then. Big Boy departs Cheyenne for the Midwest tour next Thursday (scheduled 0900) so will probably be along the tracks somewhere between Cheyenne and Pine Bluff unless I have work further East. Tomorrow our bunch will gather at the VFW breakfast and clog our arteries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SLW said she read that it's going to stop in Greeley. Wonder what the crowds will be like?

      Delete
    2. It will stop in Greeley on the return trip in October. The last time the crowd was huge around the depot. I like to see it in motion so positioned myself somewhat North and was in a place where the engineer was giving maximum effort - say walking speed to jogging speed.

      Delete

Keep it civil, please....

Posting/Commenting Issues Solved.....<i>and One for Phil</i>.....

 By dumping Firefox. I've been using Firefox since Netscape morphed into it, and I've been very content until lately. It started ref...