Saturday, June 22, 2024

Still Can't Publish Replies To Comments Here

 ARRRRGH! Every time I try and post a reply to a comment here it gets kicked back with an error message.

I'm pretty this started happening after the last Firefox update. I can reply on other blogs, but not my own. I'll go search the Mozilla forums and see what I find

Really frustrating.

SO.......Thanks everybody for the replies. My right eye is getting better each day. The improvement in brightness and color rendition is amazing. I have to wear some dark "Blue Blocker" glasses when outside, but they fit perfectly over my regular glasses, and I like them.

Hope you all have a pleasant weekend.

9 comments:

  1. You will be able to enjoy seeing 4014.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I logged in with a different browser. Let's see if it works....

    ReplyDelete
  3. And it did! The update to Firefox DEFINITELY screwed something up. It's not the first time, either. The PC I run LabVIEW on to control my test equipment will NOT access the National Instruments website, so I use this Linux-Only browser.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it civil, please....

Still Can't Publish Replies To Comments Here

 ARRRRGH! Every time I try and post a reply to a comment here it gets kicked back with an error message. I'm pretty this started happeni...