Got this from a fellow Tea Partier, and thought I'd pass it on to you all.
Feel free to spread it around!
Admiral Yamamoto infamously said "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass."
And so it should be, a nation of riflemen....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Booger's Acting Up Again.....
Seems like my feeds aren't updating. Makes it really annoying when trying to keep up wid all yous guys. Anyway...Seems like the Summer ...
-
On Friday, the 29th, and 1215pm local time. Surrounded by family and friends, and her two dogs. Things have been a bit hectic here, as expe...
-
Thanks for all the well-wishes on Facebook. Went to the Hu Hot Mongolian BBQ , and it was great, as always. And yes, all the memes saying ...
THANK YOU for posting this! I really like your blog - keep up the excellent work!
ReplyDeleteCommon Cents
http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com
ps. Link Exchange??
Yep, this year I am voting with a vote of no confidence.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI will post this with a link back to you.I had a spelling problem on the first comment.
ReplyDeleteAgreed! :-)
ReplyDelete