We've gotten over 1.3" of rain since midnight, and had about that much yesterday. Had some lightning and thunder around noon, and tornado warnings were posted.
Our backyard looks like a small lake!
I think I might run out to Harbor Freight and see if they have any pumps left. If we get much more, I'm going to have to pump the backyard out into the street!
Admiral Yamamoto infamously said "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass."
And so it should be, a nation of riflemen....
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Booger's Acting Up Again.....
Seems like my feeds aren't updating. Makes it really annoying when trying to keep up wid all yous guys. Anyway...Seems like the Summer ...
-
FOURTH time I've written this post. MY Muse has apparently vacated the premises, leaving me too busy doing other things to keep both m...
-
On Friday, the 29th, and 1215pm local time. Surrounded by family and friends, and her two dogs. Things have been a bit hectic here, as expe...
Bet driving has been pure hell to... sigh... Get out the life Raft :-)
ReplyDeleteWell, not for my Jeep Grand Cherokee, but I sure worry about my lady in her little Sentra!
ReplyDelete