Sorry everybody, but I won't have time to get this to the range before Sunday afternoon.
I'll do some of my 7-yard "testing" with the 45 slide and barrel, and then switch to this.
Photos WILL be posted!
I've just got too much Radio Stuff to do the next couple of days.
Oh, and it's the girlfriends birthday. Hmmmm...better take care of that first!
Trust me, she's a "keeper"!
Admiral Yamamoto infamously said "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass."
And so it should be, a nation of riflemen....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Booger's Acting Up Again.....
Seems like my feeds aren't updating. Makes it really annoying when trying to keep up wid all yous guys. Anyway...Seems like the Summer ...
-
On Friday, the 29th, and 1215pm local time. Surrounded by family and friends, and her two dogs. Things have been a bit hectic here, as expe...
-
Thanks for all the well-wishes on Facebook. Went to the Hu Hot Mongolian BBQ , and it was great, as always. And yes, all the memes saying ...
Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing that, with the cost of ammo as it is. Happy Birthday to your better half.
ReplyDeleteExcuses...excuses... :-)
ReplyDelete