Monday, December 3, 2012

Sucessful Spaceraft Separation, and Ground Station Acquisition

And our job as a "You Buy 'Em, We Fly 'Em!" spacecraft trucking company is over for now.

next launch is set for the middle of January. The spacecraft and Payload Accommodation are already in Home Port, waiting for our return.

Since I have five days coming to me, I'll take the rest of next week off after we get back on Tuesday, and use the other two "owed" days the following week.

If I get real ornery, I'll pop for a couple of days of vacation, and won't have to be back until after the 1st of the year.

At this point, I'm "One And I'm Done"!

Since we have no launches sold for 2013 other than the January one, I think I'll just let my career here peter out, and retire/go back to working for myself, like I was doing before they called me back.......

I'm pooped....been running for 12 hours straight. Think I'll take a shower, finish reading "Unintended Consequences", and hit the hay early.

 .
.
.

3 comments:

  1. Hit the rack, buddy, and give yourself a break. (UC is a ggood read, by the way.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done, and not a bad idea! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for y'all, and enjoy when ya get back! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Keep it civil, please....

Annnnd.....We Got Zip.....

 Total snow was about 6~8", but half o0f it melted as soon as it hit, and we never had more than 3" on the ground at any one time....