Sunday, July 26, 2026

Blogger Borked?

 Seems like there's some issues with Blogger. I can't get to Feral Irishman, Knuckle Draggin' My Life Away, and another one I don't remember.

All I get is a Blogger "WHOOPS!" page. 

8 comments:

  1. I can get to Irish's ok, with Brave under Fedora Linux

    ReplyDelete
  2. They work using my phone this morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might be on this end. Firefox has been a little 'off' lately.

      Delete
  3. I've had major issues on some sites with Firefox since the last update. Others work fine. I am temporarily using Chrome on those site with no issues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I've noticed some 'strangeness' to FF since the last upgrade. Seems like we got three in fairly quick succession, so they might push another one out if we scream enough!

      Delete
  4. I 'think' it's a browser issue...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Firefox has been getting more and more "features", and more and more bloated.

      Delete

Keep it civil, please....

We Needed Rain, and WHOO-BOY did we get it.

 We received .7" in about 45 minutes. The max rate was 6.26"/Hour.  We had water pooling in spots of the front yard, and the stre...