Friday, June 26, 2026

Ahhhhh.....RAIN.....!

 And the weather has been gorgeous since my last post. Cool breezes, puffy clouds, blue skies kind of weather. Had a few little spritzes of rain, but nothing to write home about.

Until today.

Yep, some real rain.

And work on the Supra continues. The next post will show you what I've been doing with various system type things.


 

6 comments:

  1. We, likewise, have nothing to write home about. Just a few drops, not enough to cover the ground. Maybe later today, since there appears to be more coming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a very nice extended shower last night. Picked up about .4" of rain. Every bit helps!

      Delete
  2. No rain here, lots of threats... sigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we go from 'parched' to 'flooding' here. Mostly just parched these days.

      Delete

Keep it civil, please....

Blogger Borked?

 Seems like there's some issues with Blogger. I can't get to Feral Irishman, Knuckle Draggin' My Life Away, and another one I do...