Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving To All!

Even though I haven't had a full-time job in over a year now, I still count my blessings.
I've lost a bit over 35 pounds, my glucose is now "Disgustingly normal" according to my Doctor, same with my blood pressure, my wife is in excellent health with a great job with good benefits, my son is knocking down A's and B's in his new College major, I have a lot of good friends, we have food on the table and a roof over our heads, and we're keeping all the bills paid, with some left over to save. Compared to the past year that some have had, we have a LOT to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours drjim, and yes we ALL have plenty to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving, my friend. I'm glad to hear you & yours are doing so well. Old NFO said it before I could; yes, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Indeed we do have reasons to be thankful...

    ReplyDelete

Keep it civil, please....

Gloomy, Gritty, Grey Day

 At 1700 local it's as described in the headline; 30*F, 88% RH, completely overcast, snowing like crazy (small flakes, but lots of them)...