Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Pretty Much Back to "Normal"....

Or as "normal" as I get!

Went out on my mail run last night, and did the grocery shopping for the first time in, oh....years.

My wife is still fighting off the remnants of this crud, but she soldiered off to work this morning. Since she's the Office Administrator, when she's gone for a few days the place kinda runs on autopilot, but always seems to hit some turbulence requiring her to answer the phone even when she's out sick.

Looking forward to Wednesday, when I give LL the Grand Tour of the Iowa. I'm sure he'll enjoy it, and since I have access to nominally "Off Limits" areas, I'll show him some of the more interesting things.

8 comments:

  1. I need to go into off-limits areas. Curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought him back! Looking forward to tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad Murphy couldn't be here. I'm sure he'd have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are both feeling better. There i some really nasty stuff going around this year that is putting people in the hospital with pneumonia.
    It hangs around for about a month too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was feeling better, and then got clipped again last weekend.

      I *think* I'm pretty much over it now.

      Delete
  4. I hope you both continue getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good life is returning to normal. I'll be glad when my wife comes back from visiting the kids up North. Won't be til mid April though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wife was getting over it, and tonight she has "Phase Two", just like I got.

      I'd expect her to be OK in a couple of days, and the second hit doesn't last as long.

      Delete

Keep it civil, please....

Annnnd.....We Got Zip.....

 Total snow was about 6~8", but half o0f it melted as soon as it hit, and we never had more than 3" on the ground at any one time....