Saturday, April 1, 2023

Holy Smokes....I Logged In!

 Finally found a password that works. 

First, I'd like to thank everyone for their well wishes and encouragement.

Second, posting with a cellphone SUX! I'll try and comment on your blogs, but I doubt I'll generate any content here.

I'm being discharged to home on the 5th of April,  and do a catch-up post ASAP. The hospital care was excellent, and the PT/OT people here at the rehab facility are very good. I'm about a week ahead of what's "normal" for the operation I had (a couple of plates and a half-dozen screws), and I have a PT regimen to work on at home.

And now it's nap time.

 

15 comments:

  1. Glad you are on the road to recovery. Naps are good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the blogosphere. We were worried that you might have had some problems, but we're relieved to see you're on the path to recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a trial, Fer sure! I'm really looking forward to going home. I'm sure Pebbles will go bonkers when she sees me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting us know. I am glad to hear that you are still on the green side of the sod.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise the Lord! Glad to see this, drjim.
    You all be safe and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good news! We were worried, but WSF did let us know you were having issues with the phone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, many thanks to WSF for posting that. I never set this phone up for anything but a few apps, and I didn't know most of my passwords.

      Delete
  7. So now when you are missing a screw or bolt for your stereo work you can now dive into your own personal stash? Great for getting better! See, ya couldn't keep a good inductive capacitor down...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAH! I don't know if they used Metric of SAE hardware !

      Delete
  8. Dang, I had no ideer (as Buck might have said). I only found out today from WSF's blog.

    Get well soonest!

    ReplyDelete

Keep it civil, please....

Annnnd.....We Got Zip.....

 Total snow was about 6~8", but half o0f it melted as soon as it hit, and we never had more than 3" on the ground at any one time....