Been looking at houses, and have it down to four contenders from the 12 or so we've looked at.
We have one more to look at tomorrow, and we're going back at 1700 to the last one we looked at today. Our contractor in-law is coming with us, and he'll give us a "GO-NOGO" decision on it. It needs a bunch of repairs caused by overly deferred maintenance, and we want to change a few things on it. If he tells us there are no major issues, AND we can get it for the right price, it just might be "The One".
The other three houses are knock-outs, and turn-key ready to move in to, and the one we're looking at on Thursday looks pretty good from the listing pictures.