Tuesday, September 1, 2015

I Have a Dream...



Found over at extexanwannabe's place.

Just too good not to cross-post!


I Have A Dream…

That some day, I will wake up and not worry about my children getting attacked in a racially motivated assault.

I have a dream that some day I will stop worrying about the money that my wife and I have worked for all our lives, will not be confiscated by those who would take what does not belong to them, and give it to those who do not deserve it.

I have a dream that some day I won’t have to worry about soldiers coming to my door and confiscating my firearms because those in power want absolute control over everything and everyone.

I have a dream that some day I will not have to worry that my food and water storage will be confiscated and redistributed to those who were incapable of foresight or aforethought.

I have a dream that some day what’s good for America will be everybody’s business, and not just the agenda for one man.

I have a dream that some day one person’s misfortune will not be the precedent for the rest of us law abiding citizens losing our constitutional rights.

I have a dream that some day that illegal immigration will stop, and those wanting to enter our country will be allowed to do so within the boundaries of United States law.

I have a dream that some day those of us who store food, water and guns for our longevity will not be labeled as ‘domestic terrorists’.

I have a dream that maybe today is the day that the person responsible for the shit happening in the United States today, will be impeached and imprisoned.

Blur Brain

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you better move to Costa Rica too. I'll let you know what it's like when I get down there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no plans to leave the USA.

    I'll do the "Red Dawn" lifestyle before I leave my beloved country.

    "Lord, make me fast and accurate.
    Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who would seek to destroy me.
    Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine.
    Let not my last thought be “If only I had my gun”
    And Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of hot, empty brass"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said, Jim. It never occurred to me, growing up, that I'd fear the U.S. government more than enemies abroad. Or even nearly as much.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it civil, please....

Annnnd.....We Got Zip.....

 Total snow was about 6~8", but half o0f it melted as soon as it hit, and we never had more than 3" on the ground at any one time....