Sunday, May 26, 2013

Blog Tinkering, Part Deux....

At the request of a very good friend, I've bumped up the font size to 16, and changed to color to black.

I'm completely open for ideas as to color and size, as *my* eyes aren't all that good anymore, either.

Frankly, I'm surprised I can hit the target at 100 yards with the iron sights on my Marlin 336 or 1894, let alone get it in the black better than 90% of the time!

Guess I had some pretty good teachers, and the lessons stuck.

And for those that have asked, I'm feeling better, haven't had a cigarette since May 10th, and my caffeine intake is about 5% of what it used to be.

And I have the gouges in the Radio Room walls from trying to climb them to prove it.......

The hives have disappeared, thanks to a medication/dosage change, but I still get the "itchies" from time to time.

5 comments:

  1. The font doesn't work for me. Just my input.

    I hope you're feeling better and the hive issue goes away for good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black print on white is much easier to read, the page split causes me to use the slider to see the last 8 spaces to the right. Is the middle blank column needed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shrunk your page back to its previous size, and it looks good to me.

    Beyond that, good on ya for sticking to the caffeine reduction - it's not easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This text works better for me - not the color so much as the font itself. Something about the old font didn't work right on my widescreen monitors. Letters looked like some sort of 60s/70s blobby letter font here on my Dell, but it rendered well on my Fire HD.

    FWIW. Having done the same thing myself recently, I know it's hard to get everyone to accept things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's definitely easier to read for this fat boy!

    ReplyDelete

Keep it civil, please....

Annnnd.....We Got Zip.....

 Total snow was about 6~8", but half o0f it melted as soon as it hit, and we never had more than 3" on the ground at any one time....